The Hands-Only CPR Kiosk was designed and manufactured with extensive consultation with the American Heart Association. The kiosk bodies were designed and built to incorporate the Association’s CPR mannequin, while the software designed by The App Pros was created to be a fun and memorable way to learn hands-only CPR.
The kiosk provides instructions on how to perform hands-only CPR, allows the user to practice what they were taught, and then gives them a test to ensure they fully understand. This is all accomplished by using the integrated CPR mannequin. The results are uploaded to a hosted server where the American Heart Association can track usage and test results.
This innovative and lifesaving kiosk has received national press.
- American Heart Association, Anthem unveil CPR training kiosks in airports
- Three U.S. airports to unveil American Heart Association Hands-Only CPR training kiosks
- Hands-only CPR instructional kiosks coming to Dayton, Ohio
- CPR kiosk unveiled at Harrisburg International Airport
- Lightning strike makes students poster boys for CPR kiosks
- CPR kiosks … learn to save a life in 5 minutes!
- Stuck at the airport? Learn how to save a life at CPR kiosk
- Lightning Strike Bonds Two Students and Turns Them Into CPR Advocates: I Learned How to ‘Save a Life’ in 10 Minutes
- CPR kiosks save lives
- CPR Training Kiosks Unveiled at Airports
- Interactive airport kiosks teach travelers CPR