An intuitive software package can enable a kiosk to replace or augment front desk staff. Guests can speak with hotel employees through the internet, through an existing network, or through a phone system that is connected to the lobby/reception kiosk (often referred to as a directory kiosk).
Guests can efficiently navigate through an intuitive interface to find the amenities they are looking for. This provides the ultimate level of service for guests while freeing up management resources.
The Concierge Kiosk Solution is also used in the hospitality industry to provide guests with additional information and services. It allows guests to:
- Find local restaurant in the area and access their menus
- Contact directory members/businesses via Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
- Locate places of interest (restaurants, shops, attractions, etc.)
- Print coupons, maps and directions
Some of the benefits of having the Concierge Kiosk include:
- Proven Return On Investment (ROI)
- It provides new sources of revenue and a competitive advantage
- A hotel’s Directory Management System can be updated in real-time
- It’s simple to administer and maintain
- Reports on kiosk usage can be easily viewed and can provide data to support advertising